Planning and coordination of ship placement with Terminals and Port authorities
- implementation of all border, customs, sanitary and veterinary formalities related to the entry and exit of the vessel to / from the port;
- preparation of necessary documents
- organization of visas for crew members
- implementation of payment of all necessary fees
Organization of ship supply (food, fuel, spare parts, equipment, etc.)
- organization of crew changes
- medical care of the crew
- other services at the request of the captain (ship owner)
- Timely and regular information support of the shipowner, as well as all interested parties, about the rules of a particular port, the prospects for berthing the vessel, the upcoming duration of loading/unloading and the total time of the vessel's parking in the port, the course of main and auxiliary operations, etc.
- Monitoring of cargo operations
- Organization of bunkering
- Towing order
- Order of pilotage
"The coordination and constant monitoring of all services, in all ports, allows us to provide service to our customers at a high level and quickly adapt even to the most unexpected situations."
"The immediate transfer of information to the client is one of the most important principles of our work. Constant communication is very important throughout the entire time of service delivery, to ensure the timely fulfillment of our obligations to the client."
"As a child, I dreamed of becoming a Captain. And my dream came true."
But the sea not only inspires, but also disciplines, teaches you to make quick decisions using all your knowledge and experience, trying to do sometimes impossible things.
I now successfully use this valuable experience on the shore, trying to find the optimal solution for any situation that arises in the course of work.
The impossible will remain impossible, but everything possible must be done.